Thursday 29 March 2012

Bradley: I already got a plan to beat Pacquiao

Bradley: I already got a plan to beat Pacquiao

Bradley told Fighthype.com “I already got a plan…All I got to do is show up and execute my plan. If I show up and execute my plan, I’m going to win.”
I completely agree with Bradley. All he’s got to do is implement his plan and he’ll take the World Boxing Organization strap off of Pacquiao, unless the judges give Pacquiao yet another highly questionable decision like they gave him in his last two fights against Juan Manuel Marquez. I don’t see that happening this time around. If Bradley whips Pacquiao on June 9th, the right guy will have his hand raised at the end of the fight.

I can already see what Bradley is going to be doing against the aging Filipino fighter. If you look at Pacquiao’s last three fights, he’s been having leg problems and getting tired late in his fights. And that’s with Pacquiao being put in with less than dangerous guys like the over the hill Shane Mosley, and as slow as molasses Antonio Margarito and a punching bag Joshua Clottey.

Bradley will take the fight to Pacquiao on the inside and wear him down in the trenches to get him to the point where he’s got nothing left. Bradley won’t mess around with trying to run around the ring and pot shot, because that’ll never work with the judges. For them to get Bradley the win over a big money fighter like Pacquiao, Bradley will have to take the fight to him and batter him until he either quits or fights like he wants to quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.